Please click on the document below for the updated application. Once filled out, please forward back to us via email, postal service or fax. Once the application is reviewed by the director, she will contact you. Thanks for looking and remember email any questions you may have.
Please send us an email if you are interested in adopting one of our Rotties.
RGRAR Surrender Guidelines:
(Please send us the following information)
- Dogs name, age, male or female.
- Vet care including spay or neuter, vet's name and telephone number to verify care.
- Is your dog on any prevention for heart worm or flea and ticks?
- Why do you need to place your dog?
- Any issues or aggression with food, people, children or other animals?
- Is your dog crate trained, leash trained and housebroken?
- Is your dog kept inside or outside?
- Has your dog ever bitten anyone?
- Has you dog ever bitten or killed an animal?
- Is your dog socialized?
- How is your dog with other dogs, both male and female?
- Send 3 pictures of your dog, a front, one sitting and whole side body shot.
- It is important that you be honest in answering all questions.
One by one, they pass by my cage,
Too worn, too broken, no way.
It seems I am not wanted anymore.
I once had a home, I once had a bed,
A place that was warm, and where I was fed.
My family decided I didn't belong,
I got in their way, my attitude was wrong
Whatever excuse they made in their head,
Can't justify how they left me for dead.